Wednesday, September 21, 2011

He Likes...

This little bug loves...

Crawling and cruising around everything, food, going for walks, playing with his sister, babbling, wrestling with daddy, trying to climb on things, baths, dumping toys, being outside, playing on our keyboard, swinging at the park, eating anything he can find on the floor.

He dislikes...
Being out of mommy's view, teething, going to bed, loud sounds (i.e. vacuum, blender, wheat grinder, movies), and sitting still

Only smiles I get while he is in bed


I am learning what it means to raise a boy. He is so active and into everything, I can't keep up. He has already had minor accidents of pulling an entire full-length mirror over himself--breaking it into a million pieces and luckily only getting a little gash.


He is also so mobile that he can get places FAST. He already took a tumble down our stairs and has no trouble having a new bump on his head everyday.



One of those few moments that he is still. I sure love nap time!



This boy is practicing to be a true cowboy. He has an obsession with this horse. He talks with it all the time and loves to ride it.


As I said before this boy loves being outside. He will calm down when throwing a major cryfest if I take him outside. I am going to have a hard time saying goodbye to warm weather. We will take advantage of it while we have it.




Oh, I love this momma's boy. Even though his only word is said in a whiny voice, I love that he loves his "ma ma ma".

No comments: