Sunday, May 12, 2013

Easter Traditions

We began the Easter celebrations with our traditional Passover dinner.  The kids surprised us and loved it all.  They are picky eaters, but loved the lamb, eggs, unleavened bread, romaine lettuce and apple crisp for dessert.


The kids enjoyed coloring eggs and would check on them in the fridge constantly to make sure they were still colored.  




Our Easter Sunday was a beautiful day full of good messages, beautiful weather and some very excited children.  Aliyah and Joshua loved finding eggs and were content with the few that were hidden to find.  It is so nice to be able to still get away with little pleasures.




Ultimately, it was a wonderful time to focus on the resurrected Christ who has provided every means for us to be HAPPY.  I am grateful to my Savior for the sacrifice he gave for me and my family so that we can be together forever with our God.  I love Him and only have a glimpse of the love He has for each of us.  I know He lives!

No comments: