Sunday, May 12, 2013

Cousin Time

I attempted something I thought I would never do. I flew alone with all three kids to visit family in Utah.  I thought I would be more nervous when the time came to go, but I really wasn't too anxious.  It helps to have pretty well-behaved kids, but it went so smooth that I actually enjoyed it.

Aliyah enjoying the flight

Joshua was unsure at first, but by the end was saying "wahoo"

Did packed in a full week of fun including:

Riding trains (Frontrunner and TRAX)



Joshua was living out his dream of riding on a train.

We visited Temple Square
 

Met new cousins (Nora is just a sweet petite beauty)



Visited the Dinosaur Park





Joshua spent most of his time holding sweet Cooper's hand



 It was a fun time with family and went way too quickly.  We will be back soon enough to try and get in some more fun.  I love family and am so grateful to be able to take time to be with them.

No comments: