
She was proud of her little snowman. Once she had finished, she began chasing me with snowballs and insisted we make snow angels. I think we got everything covered before going inside for some hot cocoa.

The kids had fun rolling around in the leaves and building piles to jump in while at Grammy's house. Aliyah had way too much fun.



We had a fun time as a family carving pumpkins. Aliyah remembered how fun it was to clean them out, and knew just what to do. She was continually telling Jason and I what we are supposed to do.

Joshua just had fun rolling the pumpkins around on the floor.

Our finished pumpkins.

We had our ward Halloween trunk-or-treat and Aliyah enjoyed being a princess once again. This time she had her trusty pet, Pascal, with her. Joshua mostly enjoyed crawling around the floor.



I just love this picture because Joshua quickly discovered the candy and immediately threw one in his mouth with a guilty look.

3 comments:
Oh the costumes turned out ADORABLE! I loved the birthday pictures too. I wish they would stop growing. Can't wait to see you in less than 2 weeks!
Your kids are so adorable! I love their costumes! :)
Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment