I can't turn my head for a second without finding her into something she shouldn't. If only I could hide everything in this house.
We celebrated Jason's birthday with his family coming down to visit. We had a fun time being squished in our little apartment and having a BBQ while it poured rain. Thanks for coming family!
Aliyah with her Aunt Natalie
Aliyah and I visited the Young Women the last night of their Girl's Camp. They stayed in a lodge and had a bathroom and kitchen. So much for roughin' it! Luckily, it had rained earlier in the day, making it a nice dry evening around the campfire. This is the only picture I got since just after I took it my camera died. It was gorgeous!!
Jason and I also celebrated our 5 year anniversary. We were rained out the entire weekend of the fourth of July, so we ended up spending some time together at home. Why does the rain always have to ruin my plans?
Jason sent me some gorgeous roses for our anniversary. I love you dear!
As for the rest of the time, we have been swimming (on the days it doesn't rain), visiting the library, and just cruising around the apartment. Aliyah is a crazy swimmer. She does the frog kick all the way down the pool while I hold her arms, and then will splash like crazy with her hands. She loves it, and I love that it wears her out so we have a good night sleep!
4 comments:
aghh! she makes me crazy, she's so cute! and i can't believe it's already been 5 years! my, where does the time go?!
What a cutie! Reading this posts reminds me so much of Levi, he is in the exact stage right now...it really is fun, except when he finds the toilet! Happy Anniversary...5 years!! It sure goes fast! I hope you get to enjoy the sun!
She looks so old standing up like that and so cute in her swimming suit. She'll have to get in the pool with the kids when you are here!
Oh, the joys of curious babies! She is getting so big and she is darling, of course! How fun to go swimming. And Happy Anniversary! I remember your beautiful wedding day. I bet you're excited for Jenny's wedding! I hear you're making dresses...I bet they'll be amazing!
Post a Comment