Being mischievous and goofy (she definitely takes after her parents).
If anyone knows Aliyah, they have experienced the soul-searching glare. She can be quite intimidating at times. :)
Aliyah is starting early to become an amazing pianist. She loves listening, playing, and dancing with mommy to the songs on our keyboard. She mostly wanted to try playing it with her feet, which she was successful at times.
We had a nice Easter this year filled with good food, great Easter messages, and SNOW. It snowed a good six inches before we ever headed off to church. It made it beautiful but very cold. Aliyah got an Easter basket full of rice cereal, bubbles (which she loves) and a new outfit.

While Jason and I ate a great Easter dinner, Aliyah tried rice cereal for the first time (sorry, no pictures). Let's just say it must be an acquired taste. She ate two bites and she was done. She ended up throwing a minor temper tantrum...who would have thought it started at five months?! I figured she knew that we were getting the good stuff and she was missing out.
Aliyah's new favorite activity is spitting. She does it all day and the poor baby has a lovely chapped chin because of it.
This is one of Aliyah's favorite places...laying on daddy's knees.

She definitely makes us smile everyday!





4 comments:
she is so fabulous!! so beautiful!! what a good mamaa you are!!
What a cutie!! She looks so adorable, I just love the sunglasses! Happy Easter!
She is too darling! I love the Easter basket! I can't wait to buy rice cereal again. My kids usually throw a tantrum because I can't feed them fast enough! I'm glad you had such a fun couple weeks!
She's so cute! Glad you had a good Easter. Good luck with the rice cereal!
Post a Comment