Smiling for daddy!
Finally she is able to entertain herself at times with her toys and her reflection. I'm glad that she is such a patient baby while I make dinner, work on lessons for Young Women's, or prepare for youth activities.
So, we have gone from nursing straight to a big girl cup. Not really. She is always looking jealous as she watches us eat and the other day Jason let her play with his cup and she put it straight to her lips. Luckily, he had it empty. It actually looks like she has some in her mouth, but it's just those cheeks. :)
4 comments:
oh my goodness!!! every time she just melts my heart right over again! such a beauty!
She is so darling! She really is growing fast! I love the chubby cheeks picture...reminds me of my girls!:)
Cutest baby ever!!!
The cup picture is so funny. She's looks all grown up and I have to squeeze those cheeks!
Post a Comment