Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Four months!




Aliyah is already four months old! We had her doctor's appointment today and she was just cooing and smiling at the nurse and doctor. Little did she know the torture they would put her through with immunizations. I always feel bad for her while she screams and nothing can soothe her. Luckily, she is back to smiling and giggling.

Her stats:
Weight- 14 lbs 9 oz (85%)
Height- 25 5/8 inches (97%)

Yep, she is our future volleyball player. Tall and solid!

4 comments:

Plain Bean said...

wow yes, tall and solid, but oh my!! she is SO beautiful!!! just absolutely PERFECT! and that complexion! strawberries and cream!

The Days said...

Those pictures are adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting. I'm sure she's still got Brynlee in weight no problem! What a sweetie!

Troy and Emily said...

Impressive stats Aliyah! How can she be 4 months already? I love the one with her finger in her mouth. Can't wait to see you in 3 days!!!

McKell H. Costa said...

I'm so glad to see you have a Blog! Your Daughter is SO cute! I hope you are doing well!