Aliyah turned four and is happy to finally be four. She wanted a friend cowgirl birthday party, but we kept it simple with a couple friends coming over for dinner and cake and ice cream. She was is heaven all day and luckily lets me get away with being simple and cheap.
Aliyah always wants to help me with her cake. She wanted a horse cake so I finally tried my hand at fondant. It was messy, but so easy.
Aliyah put the horse on for me, so it ended up being about buried. Also, I had two little helpers pick at it before we ever got around to eating it. Other than that, I was happy with how it turned out.
A couple days later we surprised Aliyah with her very own horse ride. She had a blast and didn't stop smiling the entire time. She never wanted to leave. She was hoping she could take the horse home. Sorry girl...maybe one day!
It was such a fun place to visit and had such fun animals to see besides the horses. They even had a pet pig that was trained to sit.









No comments:
Post a Comment