Of course, I didn't take my camera with us everywhere, but I did get a few pictures in there.
Taking a nice hike to the waterfalls!



Waiting for the petting zoo to open at the county fair. That is really all we went for anyway and Aliyah loved it. Although, she didn't like the goats trying to eat her pants.



Aliyah now loves llamas. Let's hope she doesn't ask for a pet llama when she grows up!

Practicing her golfing swing.

We had Nicole (she is basically part of our family) come hang out with us for miniature golfing and lunch. She and Hannah got along really well, and I think Hannah enjoyed playing with someone her age that didn't always have to take a nap each day.

Hanging around the elephants at the zoo.

Honestly, I can't remember what type of animal this is, but Aliyah was taken with it. It kept reaching out to get some grapes from an animal trainer and Aliyah thought it wanted to be held because she yelled out, "Hold you?" So cute!

Getting together with her kind. I am sure she would be in heaven living with the monkeys. This gorilla wasn't too sure of her though.

Isn't he adorable? Just the sweetest little creature of the zoo, I'd say.

We sure miss having Hannah with us. The few days following Hannah leaving, Aliyah kept asking for her and wondering where she went. Thanks for putting up with us Hannah, and if anyone else needs an adventure they are welcome to come visit us!
1 comment:
I wanna come visit! Sounds like it was a blast. Hopefully we'll be able to spend more time with you next time we come to Colorado.
Post a Comment