We were able to go see Jason's brother, Luke, graduate from high school. It was windy hot day and Aliyah only wanted to run around so I didn't sit for most of it, but was glad we were able to be there. Aliyah was able to get in some playing time with her cousin, Brynlee.


Aliyah is such a little mommy. She is so sweet and loving to her dolls. If they are dropped or dirty she gives them hugs, kisses and uses plenty of diaper wipes to clean them up.

Yet she also is very bossy to her babies. They have to sit just so and she gets upset if they fall over. Here she is making sure that she stays put like a good little baby. I sure hope this isn't a result of anything I have made her do.

She is very interested in the potty right now. She wants to sit on it, flush it and wash her hands but never has technically "used" it. She insists that her babies go potty though. One day she had a particular baby go every minute for probably a half hour. I have a cute video of it:
We loved having a ward Memorial Day breakfast at a local park. Great food, friends and plenty of play and sunshine. Aliyah was loved by too many big dogs there. I was afraid she would be ruined for life, but luckily it hasn't tainted her obsession with dogs.

The weather has been all over the place lately. We went to a splash park with a few friends one day when it was well over 90 degrees and that same week it was freezing. At least we make the most of the good weather.
She was a little timid of the spraying water, but loved saying "wa-wa" hundreds of times.

Well, there is a little glimpse into our lives at the moment. Hopefully, it isn't so long until the next time I post.
No comments:
Post a Comment