Matching Aliyah and Brooklyn
Aliyah thought she was big enough to hold little Macey. She also talks baby talk to all babies she sees. She is sure growing too quickly.
Aliyah is such a fun girl. We have been discovering so many new things lately. She loves hiding things and then saying, "where it go?" and then finds it for you and says, "here it is". The other day she and I were playing and she ran in to see Jason and burst out with a "Here I Are!" just like the party could finally start now that she was in the room.
She has enjoyed playing with her basket of fruits and vegetables from her Aunt Laura, Uncle Jordan and cousin Brynlee. She loves pouring them out and then as she puts them back in she counts in her own language.
Aliyah has enjoyed having more space to run around. She loves having room to play Ring-Around-The-Rosie a million times with me. I sure get dizzy faster than she does.
While we were painting she would get her own brush and "help" paint and then loved pulling off all the painting tape. Sometimes a little too early, but at least she was helpful.
She also loves throwing away anything and everything in the trash. She now throws away her own diapers. What a helpful little girl. She also loves blowing her nose in a tissue and throwing it away. I am running out of tissues!
Luckily, she is just so cute that we can't help but love her, crazy and all.
We really are enjoying our new place. It is different from the area we were living, but has a great ward and we look forward to the new places we can visit. I promise that when I get things a little more in order I will finally post before and after photos of our new home.
3 comments:
she is absolutely soo adorable!! keep posting photos and stories! what a doll!
She's getting so big! What a cutie pie!
The picture of Aliyah with Macey is hilarious! I love the one with her doll. She is so stinkin' cute and funny!
Post a Comment