We got the Christmas tree set up recently and Aliyah wanted to help out by decorating.



She loves riding around on her car now, and we went down the hall I don't know how many times with it and also in boxes. Hey, you have to get creative! I also learned through this time that Aliyah is afraid of shadow puppets. They tried to eat her fingers and so she doesn't trust them anymore. I feel like a mean mom, but at the same time I laughed so hard.

These two are crazier than ever. Jason can really get her going and their expressions are hilarious. She is just like her daddy!

The great thing about cold weather is more time for snuggling. Aliyah actually would snuggle under warm blankets and read multiple books at a time with me.
1 comment:
Merry Christmas! I love the pictures! I have to agree, this cold weather somehow makes the kids want to cuddle more and I love it!! Have fun reading lots of books by the tree. BTW - great expressions on those two!
Post a Comment