Friday, January 30, 2009

It's begun...

I never thought I would get pulled into creating a blog, but here I am. It is mainly because of family wanting to keep up with our little Aliyah. I figured this was easier than sending multiple emails with a few pictures at a time. So, I hope you all enjoy! I decided to just post recent pictures instead of trying to go back to when she was born. I am just not skilled enough to attempt that. Well, here we go....


Aliyah has grown so much and is just a joy to be around. She is now 3 months and is working hard at sitting up. She has never liked laying down unless she is tired enough. She loves chewing on her thumb, makes all sorts of noises when she yawns (I think she is trying to tell us we are boring her), has slept in her own room all night for two weeks straight now, usually is in a laughing mood late at night when I am tired and not exactly coherent enough to play, loves to smile, can't get enough of watching other kids play, and is a cuddle bug.


We sure love our little girl!






All ready for church.





Don't you just love those cheeks!?






The other day we spent the day all bundled up in our apartment because it was so cold. Poor baby! She didn't look so thrilled.




5 comments:

Troy and Emily said...

Yay! I'm so glad you decided to be a blogger. This will be fun. She's getting so big. Can't wait to see her (and you) in a month!!!

Camilla said...

ANDREA! I was sooo excited to see that you have a blog! I can't believe how fast Aliyah is growing. She is so adorable! I bet you are such a good mommy! And the picture of your family is so cute! I am looking forward to reading what you are up to!:)

Anonymous said...

i too am glad that you have a blog! it so fun to see your little one. she's just gorgeous! and i DO love those cheeks!

The Days said...

I'm glad you guys decided to jump on the band wagon and start blogging. I'm sure Gramie is as well. She sure is growing fast. She's a cutie. Did you make your flower bow?? I made one just like it! Hope you guys are doing well. I'm jealous you get to be a stay at home mom....someday maybe!

Emily said...

Andrea, she is beautiful! I am glad to see some pictures. Hope you are doing okay!
Emily (Baird) Richardson